VITALIFE™ capsules contain a combination of Ginseng extract, Lecithin, Vitamins and Minerals. The vitamins, minerals and elements included in this formulation are generally cannot be produced by the body itself. The contents of the active ingredients in VITALIFE™ capsules is adapted to the daily requirements of the human organism.
VITALIFE™ capsules is used as dietary supplement.
You should not use VITALIFE™ capsules in the following cases:
• In case of existing disturbances of the calcium metabolism, such as increased calcium level or increase calcium excretion.
• In case of over supply of the body with vitamins A or D.
• In case other drugs containing vitamin A or D are being taken.
• In case of renal malfunction.
• During a therapy with retinoids (certain acne remedies).
• In case of hypersensitivity to one or more ingredients.
Dosage and Administration:
Adults: Normally one capsule per day, preferably with breakfast. Children below 12 years: Not recommended.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
VITALIFE™ capsules contain vitamin A. It has been established the daily intake of high doses of vitamin A during pregnancy, increases the risk of certain malformations in newborns.
The simultaneous ingestion of VITALIFE™ capsules should be avoided with the consumption of large amount of foods that contain vitamin A. In case of doubt consult your physician or pharmacist.
Each softgel capsule contains the following active ingredients:
Aromatic: Ethylvanillin; Excip. Pro caps.
VITALIFE™ capsules in a bottle of 30 softgel capsules.